Monday 18 September 2017

Scrawlrbox August

 

I really loved how technical Augusts box was:
A new mechanical pencil! and it came with refills Yay! This pencil has a good weight to it and its made its way into my pencil case along with the Fiesta mechanical pencil from February's box.
Likey to use again? Yes

Another Derwent product, this is a good little rubber, one of two shapes we could have received. Fits nicely in my hands and it rubs out pretty well.
Likey to use again? Yes 


More Alcohol markers, this time by Spectrum noir. Not heard of these before but they work pretty well from a novice marker point of view. Looking through Instagram it looks like there was another colour combination that other people received, a pink and a teal colour. 
Likey to use again? Maybe, I might have to get some other colours to go with them though.


I already have one of these, but it was nice to have a pen to go with the mechanical pencil.
Likey to use again? Yes


This was cool, I don't do straight lines, perspective or any thing isometric so this tool was great fun to use. 
Likey to use again? I think so



This is my drawing for the challenge, Imagination palace. Loads of other people drew palaces or castles so I decided to be different and draw a room from my imagination palace. Also inspired by Baldur's Gate which is an Isometric top down RPG game which I am currently playing at the moment. However after photographing it I have realised that I haven't done any shading in it :( poop.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...