Friday 15 September 2017

Fimo Friday

Glow in the dark!

These two dragons are the trouble dragons that I wrote about in a blog post here  I was fully expecting to snap the tails when putting the spider charms on. Unfortunately because of my luck both the dragons have a wobble due to their tails being in the air, so the dice are glue in their hands to weigh them and stop the wobble.


Freaking love this guy, just love the horns and the colours, though this time I have used a slightly lighter green for the belly and accents than I usually do. Also made completely with Sculpey Souffle


This guy is also made with Sculpey Souffle, I really like using this clay and might continue to do so.

All these guys are in my shop here and there are more images there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...