Friday 1 December 2017

Blogmas day 1

Ok so for the next 24 (or maybe longer) days I will attempt to update this blog everyday with either Chrsitmassy stuff or regular day to day stuff. 

First off my Moo.com order arrived a day ago and for the first time ever I have actually got Christmas Cards printed! I was spurred on when they sent out a 30% off code during black Friday. So that Saturday I was frantically painting the image/idea I have had floating around in my head for a few months.


I also took advantage of the code to reorder some more business cards and to also include a new image, the blue treasure dragon. Stickers!!! love stickers, this time the little book of stickers is just full of the treasure dragon images, because why not.


This is the image: 

and here are the cards:


Love 'em! Also don't know why my camera decided to make all these images really blue :( think it might be this time of year and the lack of sunlight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...